[Video] I get turned off by over-hyped headlines – don’t you? So when I came across this article titled “The Incredible and Unbelievable Health Benefits of Turmeric Tea” by Michelle Toole on Healthy-Holistic-Living.com, I almost didn’t bother. I mean to say “incredible” and “unbelievable”?
But I’d heard that Turmeric Tea could be tasty and beneficial to health, so I overcame my scepticism and read the article.
I’m glad I did! Read on, watch the video, try the recipe…
Michelle opens with…
We all need a sweet treat from time to time and this is my go to drink. It smells heavenly and is a great drink either first thing in the morning or as a treat at the end of a long day. The benefits of Turmeric tea are endless!
To boot this is super healthy! There are incredible benefits of turmeric. It is one of the top super spices around. Know Why?
Michelle Toole (Healthy-Holistic-Living.com), quoting Healthy Diary.com, then lists 20 health benefits. Here’s my top 10…
- It is a natural antiseptic and antibacterial agent, useful in disinfecting cuts and burns.
- When combined with cauliflower, it has been shown to prevent prostate cancer and stop the growth of existing prostate cancer.
- Reduces the risk of childhood leukemia.
- Is a natural liver detoxifier.
- It is a potent natural anti-inflammatory that works as well as many anti-inflammatory drugs but without the side effects.
- Is a natural painkiller and cox-2 inhibitor.
- Because of its anti-inflammatory properties, it is a natural treatment for arthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.
- Boosts the effects of chemo drug paclitaxel and reduces its side effects.
- Has been shown to stop the growth of new blood vessels in tumors.
- Speeds up wound healing and assists in remodeling of damaged skin.
Recipe -Medicinal Turmeric Tea
1 cup Coconut Milk (or almond)
½ tspn Cinnamon
½ tspn Turmeric
1/8 tspn Nutmeg
Dash of Cayenne Pepper
Raw honey to taste
Click over to the source article here for the full story: Michelle Toole healthy-holistic-living.com
Photo courtesy DrinkMeHealthy.com