Recipe: This Creamy Protein-Rich Avocado Melon Smoothie is a Keeper
Note: CaliforniaAvocado estimates that there are 320 calories per serving in this smoothie recipe when serving two.
So, if you want to drink this as a meal-replacement smoothie because of its high-protein content, then this recipe will serve 2. However, if you want it as a snack we recommend serving 4, or more.
- 1 large, ripe, fresh Avocado, about 8 oz
- 1 cup Honeydew Melon chunks (about 1 slice)
- Juice 1/2 Lime (1 ½ tsp. lime juice)
- 1 cup (8 oz) Milk, fat-free
- 1 cup fat-free Yogurt, plain
- 1/2 cup Apple juice
- 1 Tbsp Honey
You can use certain non-dairy milks for a similar amount of protein. Check the protein listed on the pack.