Recipe: Strawberry Banana Ginger Tummy-soothing Smoothie
Serves 1 large or 2 small
All calorie calculations are an estimate. Calorie-content varies according to product and accuracy of measurement. Check the info on your packaging if you require exact numbers for what you eat.
- 1 very ripe Banana, medium to large (120 grams without the peel)
- 7 large Strawberries (186 grams), hulled and washed
- 1/2″ piece of Ginger (4 grams), peeled and chopped
- 1/2 cup / 114 grams Greek Yogurt, plain or vanilla
– or coconut milk yogurt for a dairy-free version
- 1/4 cup / 25 grams rolled Oats
1/2 teaspoon Vanilla Extract, only if you’re feeling well!
Milk of choice, if you prefer a thinner drink
Blend until smooth and enjoy.
Serves 2; approx 160 cals each
Serves 1; approx 320 cals
You may also like:
Tummy Soothing Banana Ginger Smoothie (? shares)
Banana Strawberry & Coconut Smoothie (1.48k shares)
Healthy Strawberry Banana Smoothie 2 Ways (1.11k shares)