Banana makes a great creamy base for any smoothie, and this light, sweet and mildly spicy concoction is no exception. It’s full of fiber, protein and healthy fats which will leave you well satisfied.
Turmeric and ginger are cousins and both have a long list of well-recognised health benefits. Ginger is excellent for aiding digestion, so you could consider serving this as a dessert. See below about turmeric.
The recipe is from Kaylee Pauley at LemonsAndBasil. The details are on the next page. Kaylee lists these benefits of turmeric …
- Natural anti-inflammatory
- Natural antibiotic and antiseptic
- Speeds up the healing of wounds
- Improves digestion and helps prevent gas and bloating
- Natural blood purifier
- Natural skin tonic and aids in improving skin conditions such as psoriasis and eczema
- Slows progression of MS and helps prevent progression of Alzheimer
- Lowers cholesterol and helps heal stomach ulcers
- Helps prevent cancer such as breast, prostate, skin, colon, lymphoma and
- leukemia and can also reduce side effects of chemotherapy
- Aids in fat metabolism and weight management
Please turn to the Next Page (click button below) for the recipe …