Recipe: Linda’s Pineapple Banana Smoothie
Ingredients (Serves 2)
- 1 cup (200g) pineapple, cut into chunks
- 1 banana, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1 cup (240ml) almond milk
- Combine pineapple, banana, and almond milk in a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Remove and serve immediately.
Source: Linda Ooi
Photo courtesy Linda Ooi
Pages: 1 2
Do you have a good green smoothie. Mine don’t be tasty
Hi Natasha Gales, Yes, we’ve lots of tasty green smoothie recipes, but of course it does depend on what you prefer. Have a look at this selection and choose the ones with fruit you prefer. Then if they still don’t taste as good as you’d like, reduce the quantity of greens a little until you’re happy with the flavor. Here’s the list: https://drinkmehealthy.com/?s=green