Recipe: Dr. Oz’s Simpl(er) Green Detox Smoothie
- 2 apples, cored
- 2 big handfuls of spinach
- 1/2 cup of chopped and washed parsley
- 1 celery stick, chopped
- 1/2-inch of ginger root, peeled
- 1 lemon – juice only (use peel for some zest)
- 1 medium cucumber
- Use frozen fruits and ice if you want a frostier green smoothie
- Add water if you like a thinner consistency.
Here’s another Dr. Oz favorite…
See this post for a popular Dr. Oz green smoothie recipe with a much more sophisticated recipe including spinach, cucumbers, celery, ginger, parsley, apples, lime, and lemon – about twice as many ingredients as this one!
If you enjoyed this post, thanks for spreading the love – Like it and Share it with your friends…