I want to get fit and healthy. But it is hard for me to join a health club — it’s too expensive, there’s no gym convenient for my schedule. And anyway, I’m an independent type. Especially with a full time job and other activities – I don’t always have time to prepare meals for myself.
Probably the best way to get the right amount of protein in my diet is through solid food, but I find it is hard work to prepare healthy meals every day, so it is not always easy to get all of the recommended protein I need, through solid foods.
I’m so glad I discovered a recipe by Charmaine (from Oxygen Mag) – a protein smoothie I now include in my daily breakfast habit – it feeds my muscles to help me stay fit.
As Charmaine says…
Try this shake for breakfast to make sure you get your daily dose! Here are a few more reasons to add this drink to your diet:
- Apple skins pack insoluble fiber, the kind that passes through your digestive system largely unchanged, promoting bowel regularity and, in essence, keeping your waistline trim.
- Prunes deliver high amounts of soluble fiber, which has been shown to control blood sugar levels to provide a sense of fullness, which can help prevent you from overeating.
- Natural peanut butter is a cholesterol-free and inexpensive protein source.
- Just a tablespoon of ground cinnamon has the same amount of antioxidants as four ounces of grape juice.
- Fresh ginger helps to relieve body aches.
See the Next Page for an appetizing Protein Smoothie Recipe…