Recipe: Blueberry Oat Power Green Smoothie
- 1 1/2 cups frozen Blueberries
- 1/2 cup whole grain Oats
- 1 cup good quality Orange Juice
OR 1/4 cup Juice + zest and flesh of 2-3 Oranges
- 1/2 – 1 cup Greek Yogurt, natural, vanilla – you choose
- 1 Banana
- 3 cups baby Spinach leaves
- 1 cup Ice
Water, or milk, if necessary, to adjust the thickness.
NOTE: Swapping the orange juice for actual fruit increases the nutrients and fiber content of the smoothie.
Blend until smooth and enjoy.
To Boost the Nutrition even further, add:
- a small handful Nuts, eg almonds, walnuts, cashews
- 2-4 Dates, according to taste
You may also like these smoothies: