I’d never have thought a drink could help prevent varicose veins – that is, until I read this article from Ryan at the Healthy Food Team. He covers topics like
- What are varicose veins?
- What are the risk factors for developing varicose veins?
- How can I prevent Varicose veins?
- A healthy drink recipe for Varicose veins?
…and its the last point I wanted to bring to you.
How Can I Prevent Varicose Veins?
Here are some ways on how you can reduce your chance of getting varicose veins:
- Exercise regularly with a special emphasis on your leg strength such as walking and running.
- Manage your weight to avoid placing too much pressure on your legs.
- Elevate your legs when resting.
- Eat a low- salt and high- fiber diet. Fiber which is found in fruits and vegetables helps to decrease occurrence of constipation, therefore, reducing your risk of developing varicose veins while reducing your salt intake can help reduce the swelling too.
- Do not stand or sit for long periods of time. Try to shift in your position from time to time. Stand up, move around or take a short walk if possible.
- Create and drink this juice recipe everyday
…and you can see the recipe on the Next Page…